Friday, May 25, 2012

jerseys Gao Ma's bodyguard said

Gao Ma's bodyguard said: ! Miss you not being hurt by your own to hurt ... do not let go, believe it or not I ... Xiaoqian shouting indecent assault? bald guy in dire straits bandits circle inside her rescue?
The two bodyguards were let go I can seriously preaching Xiaoqian, I am proud to take a look at the Ruby Yang a, was going to Xiao Qian said: This woman, dragging Xiao Qian went out. Xiao Qian is still in panic shouting: I could not help towards them: I'm too lazy to her, to bypass that she would chase Xiaoqian, she did stand in front of me and so forth, Xiao Qian and eventually disappear in my line of sight.
I snappily at the front of this woman shouted: Faint, saying no lady really makes it difficult to cope with the ground role! I had to glumly followed in her footsteps, well, whatever the outcome, Xiao Qian is their lady, can not hurt.
Into the elevator, I stare at the Yang Zi said: Her back there was a reaction at me, bowed and said: say sorry? unintentional, expressionless no know? style,jerseys, simply ignored me, so I am much boring. will gradually silence.
Sometime later, she pointed to an office, said: ? Hate to mention it, it seems this woman's Chinese standard to be improved, it should be disgusted fishes. I turned to the given set looked at her, I'm not what to promote good-neighborly and friendly people of peace, for you are a small Qian failed tutor, I hate you as a Japanese, I am more disgusted. news is that you or a woman, although the count of kind of bad

No comments:

Post a Comment